Oct 10 2013
Maybe you worry that someone can walk away with your fancy new iMac.
What to do? Lock it up, baby!
I was thinking about how to make my make theft proof and stumbled upon this dandy solution from Kensington, a company with a strong reputation for making quality products. If you have your computer on a nice strong desk that cannot be stolen, this is a good way to keep it safe from iMac loving purloining pachyderms. The Kensington SafeDome secure iMac lock promises many bullet points of safety:
- Dome design complements iMac aesthetics
- ClickSafe lock secures with just one click – no keys and no fiddling
- Ultra cable provides the highest level of security
- Easy to position and assemble lock
- Sleek, modern dome design securely attaches to iMac stand
- Built-In cable management secures iMac accessories
- Won’t interfere with iMac adjustability